rocky balboa quotes

Rocky Balboa: Yo, don't I got some rights?
Boxing Commissioner: What rights do you think you're referring to?

Rocky Balboa: We did it...

Rocky Balboa: You know I couldn't have done nothing without you... Yo Adrian we did it...

Rocky Balboa: Some people come to Las Vegas to lose. I didn't.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: It's already over.

Rocky Balboa: Ya know they always say if you live in one place long enough, you are that place.

Paulie: I ain't no talking building, Rock.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: You're a crazy old man.

Rocky Balboa: Don't worry, you'll get there.

Rocky Balboa: It ain't over 'till it's over.
Mason 'The Line' Dixon: What's that from? The 80's?
Rocky Balboa: That's probably the 70's.





Rocky Balboa: I think every guy should at one time try to name an animal or something.


Rocky Jr.: Don't take any more chances out there than you have to. There's nothing more to prove, Pop! There's nothing more to prove!


Rocky Balboa: I gotta go out the way I gotta go out.


Rocky Balboa: I feel like a kangaroo... all this stuff in my pocket.


Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!


Rocky Balboa: It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!


Rocky Balboa: Come on Paulie, we're about to serve the special.

Paulie: Italian food made by Mexicans ain't that special.


Rocky Balboa: Yo, how you doin'?


Rocky Balboa: Hey yo, champ. Aren't you a little scared?


Mason 'The Line' Dixon: I don't get scared.


Rocky Balboa: You know I think you try harder when your scared... That's when it's worked best for me.


Rocky Balboa: [visiting his old house] ... I remember when she was standing there all nervous and shy with that small smile... And all I wanted her to do was trust me... And she did... She did...