the best of rocky

These are my favourite quotes from the movies,hope you like them.



Forget her...You could do better than her...She's a friggin' loser...Sometimes she gets me so crazy, I could split her head with a razor...Adrian ain't sharp. Adrian is a loser...She's pushin' thirty-friggin' years old and if she don't watch out, she's gonna end up dyin' alone...The girl's dryin' up...If she don't start livin', her body's gonna dry up.



Tell him I'm a good man and nothin' bothers me. I'd make a great collector. Bustin' bones don't bother me.



I want ya out of here instamatically. I'm sick of seein' ya hang around like a freakin' spider. Go out and live, enjoy life...I want ya outta here. Get outta the house. Get out and enjoy your friggin' life!



~ I'd like to kill the freaking guy who broke this mirror.~



~ You're breakin' the ribs. You do that to Apollo Creed, they'll put us in jail for murder.~



~ Ya know, you ain't never had any luck. But I think this time Lady Luck may be in your corner. Whaddya think?~



~ I wantcha to stick and move...He doesn't know it's a damn show. He thinks it's a damn fight. Now finish this bum and let's go home.~