rocky quotes1976

Rocky: Adrian?
Adrian: Rocky!
Rocky: Adrian! Hey, where's your hat?
Adrian: I love you!
Rocky: I love you.
Adrian: [grabs and hugs Rocky] I love you!
Rocky: I love you. I love you.
Adrian: I love you. I love you!
Rocky: Yeah.


Rocky: I just want to say hi to my girlfriend, OK? Yo, Adrian! It's me, Rocky.


Adrian: I'll be here waiting for you.
Rocky: How 'bout I stay here and you fight?


Adrian: Is this you?
Rocky: Yeah, that's me when I was eight years old, that's the Italian Stallion when he was a baby.


Rocky: I can't do it.
Adrian: What?
Rocky: I can't beat him.
Adrian: Apollo?
Rocky: Yeah. I been out there walkin' around, thinkin'. I mean, who am I kiddin'? I ain't even in the guy's league.
Adrian: What are we gonna do?
Rocky: I don't know.
Adrian: You worked so hard.
Rocky: Yeah, that don't matter. 'Cause I was nobody before.
Adrian: Don't say that.
Rocky: Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.


Apollo Creed: Ain't gonna be no rematch.
Rocky: Don't want one.


Apollo's Trainer: He doesn't know it's a damn show! He thinks it's a damn fight!


Marie: Hey Rocky! Screw you, creepo!


Paulie: I'd like to kill the freaking guy who broke this mirror.


Adrian: Paulie, it's Thanksgiving. I got a turkey in the oven.
Paulie: Oh... a turkey in the oven.
Paulie: You want the bird?
Paulie: Go in the alley and eat the bird!
Adrian: Oh Paulie!


Paulie:  She's pushing thirty freaking years old, and if she don't wise up, she's gonna die an old maid.
Rocky: I'm thirty myself!


Apollo Creed: Apollo Creed vs. the Italian Stallion. Sounds like a damn monster movie.


Rocky: Don't smoke that. It makes your breath like garbage.
Marie: Maybe I like garbage.
Rocky:  Nobody likes garbage!


Rocky:  He looks like a big flag.


Bartender: You want me to take a shot? All right.
Bartender: I'll take a shot!