rocky 3 1982

"Apollo Creed: Can he swim?
Paulie: With a name like Rock!

"Apollo Creed: Now, when you beat me, you beat me by one... ONE... second. Now do you know what something like that does to a man of my intelligence?
Rocky Balboa: I thought you said you got over it.
Apollo Creed: I lied.

"Apollo Creed: You know, Stallion? It's too bad we gotta get old, huh?
Rocky Balboa: Ah, just keep punchin', Apollo... you want to ring the bell?
Apollo Creed: Alright... Ding Ding.

"Apollo Creed: So I predict that the champ's gonna take this one.
Sportscaster: Now wait a minute! Do you really think the champ can hit that hard?
Apollo Creed: Why do you think I'm sitting out here with you?

"Paulie: Don't listen to it, Rocky.
Apollo Creed: No, do listen to it Rock. Because when it's over, everybody's gonna owe you an engraved apology. And you're gonna owe me a favor.
Rocky Balboa: What favor?
Apollo Creed: When it's over Rock.

"Rocky Balboa: How did you get so tough?
Adrian: I live with a fighter.

"Apollo Creed: Now, when we fought, you had that eye of the tiger, man; the edge! And now you gotta get it back, and the way to get it back is to go back to the beginning. You know what I mean?

"Clubber Lang: I'm the baddest man in the world.
Rocky Balboa: You don't look so bad to me.
Clubber Lang: What did you say, Paper Champion? I'll beat you like a dog, a dog, you fool!

"Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! In a stunning upset, scoring the win by a knockout, the new Heavyweight Champion of the World...
Rocky Balboa: You're great.
Ring Announcer: ROCKY BALBOA!
[Cheering grows louder]
Apollo: Good luck.